The European weighing industry is a highly innovative and world leading industry producing a variety of products. These range from weighbridges and supermarket scales to high-precision scales in laboratories. Reliable and high-quality weighing instruments improve processes and equipment in various ways.
Weighing instruments help consumers, researchers and companies in, for instance:
- Protecting consumer rights via trustworthy and reliable supermarket scales.
- Helping doctors providing the right medical care.
- Supporting advanced research via high-precision scales.
- Increasing productivity in the process industry by enabling further atomisation.
- Making agriculture more sustainable by allowing agriculture machinery to work more precisely.
- Producing safe and high quality food products.
- Ensuring fair business-to-business trade via accurate truckscales and bulkscales.