On Thursday 21 November CECIP will present its vision for the European weighing industry by 2030 at a dinner event in Brussels. During the dinner organised by CECIP representatives from the European Commission, Member States and industry will present their view on the European weighing industry in 2030 or certain aspects. The following speakers will give a presentation at the dinner:
- Carlo Pettinelli, Director DG GROW on Consumer, Environmental and Health Technologies, European Commission
- Urs Widmer, CECIP President & former Head of Industrial Division Mettler Toledo
- Marcus Korthäuer, Managing Partner ESPERA WERKE & CECIP Board member
- Marc Wouters, Legal metrology, FOD Economie, Belgium
- Pia Larsen, Metrology Engineer, Danish Safety Technology Authority
The event will take place in Club Royal des Guides and will start at 18.45. All stakeholders are invited for this dinner. Registration is possible via the following link: cecipvision2030.eventbrite.com.
In case you encounter any problems with the registration or have any questions, you can contact Tim Hamers (email@example.com).